Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Patience

You left me for someone else.  I just know it!  I am devastated.  Just when I needed you the most!

You have broken my heart but I know you will return to support me 100% one day.  I have faith but how will I cope without you until you realise I was the best thing that ever happened to you?

I am in a state of denial and complete shock because I did not see it coming. I heard of friends going through similar situations but I never thought it would happen to me.

I have yelled , screamed and sobbed but it won’t bring you back, will it?  I will have to be calm and composed and analyse what went wrong.  Why did you leave me?

I don’t want to make a fresh start, I want you, Patience, and only you.  You complete me.  I need you more than you will ever know.

Please come back – all is forgiven.

A Sobbing Mum of a 4 year old aspergers girl-child

0 comments:

Post a Comment