Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog Challenge


This Blog Challenge is a little different! What you need to do is answer the questions below (which I took from Angel) and then you need to tag 4 people to do the same challenge. 
1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
When it finally reveals itself, the future, is never as it seems.

2. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
Friends wearing their good moods and party hats.

3. What do you value most in other people? 
Integrity - willing to stand up for their beliefs and not scared to voice it.

4. If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be?
Orange.  Its not quite as bold and in-yer-face red and not as puny and putrid as yellow.  Its happy, bright and vivid.

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My quick and explosive temper.  Some people would say I'm fiesty, some people would say I'm a bitch.

6. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My determination.

7. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
I would quit my office job and earn money blogging and as social networking expert.

8. Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?
I would rather teach.  Its like passing a little part of yourself on to someone.

9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received?
Received : Step away from the Chocolate!
Given : Back away slowly!

10. How would you like to die?
Either gettin' the long ol' donkie or happy in my sleep.

I'm taggin' :


Brian at Waystationone




0 comments:

Post a Comment