Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wicked Wednesday



I'm feeling particularly wicked today.  For those sarcastic moments when you need just the right insult ... 
  • Do you want some cheese with that whine?
  • I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
  • I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
  • Does your train of thought have a caboose?
  • Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
  • A PBS mind in an MTV world.
  • Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
  • Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them. 
  • South Africa: where the pizza arrives before the police.
  • Well, this day was a total waste of makeup and heels.
  • Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
  • I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
  • An office is just a padded cell without a door.
  • Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realise you haven't fallen asleep yet.
  • Can I swap this job for what's behind door number 1?
  • I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
  • Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
  • Murphy's Law prohibits me from admitting I'm wrong.
  • Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
  • Chaos, panic and disorder -- my work here is done.
  • I plead contemporary insanity.
  • How do I set a laser printer to stun?
  • Meandering to a different drummer. 


Kiss me to fiercely
Hold me to tight
I need help believing
You're with me tonight

My wildest dreamings
could not foresee
Lying beside you
With you wanting me

[CHORUS]
Just for this moment
As long as you're mine
I've lost all resistance
and crossed some borderline
And if it turns out
It's over too fast
I'll make every last moment last
as long as you're mine.

Fiyero:
Maybe I'm brainless
Maybe I'm wise
but you've got me seeing
through different eyes

Somehow I've fallen
Under your spell
And somehow i'm feeling
It's up that i fell

Both:
Every moment
As long as you'er mine
I'll wake up my body
and make up for lost time

Fiyero:
Say there's no future
for us as a pair

Both:
And though I may know
I don't care

Just for this moment
As long as you're mine
Come be how you want to
And see how bright we shine
Borrow the moonlight
until it is through
And know I'll be here holding you
As long as you're mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment