Friday, April 23, 2010

55 Friday

Some of the bloggers over at Sepia Mutiny and Mr KnowItAll play this writing game on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays. 

The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words. 

I'm going to start 55 Fridays today on my blog! 

Remember I don't claim to be a writer but I hope you join me and see if we can have a laugh. 

So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below. 

Have fun! 

a long weekend 
is around the corner 
flashing his red light in my face 
trying to get my attention 

he is calling me 
enticing me 
luring me 
with his assets 

amuse me 
delight me 
take me to your lair 

retreat 
relax 
refresh 
my body and mind 

seize me 
give me 
four days of pure bliss

0 comments:

Post a Comment