Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slimply Slim Challenge

Most womens' New Years Resolutions this time of year, is either to lose a little of the Holiday Flab or join the gym and get more active.  Join the club! 

Lets do both!

I'm always first in the queue when it comes to new magic pills on the market that help me lose a few pounds. 

All I can tell you that this stuff works!  Its helped me to loose almost 7kg in less than 6 weeks.

I have made a few posts on my blog about my success with the Simply Slim product.  You can  view the picture of my success with SS as well as other general comments on the side affects I experienced Here, here and here.


Go to Simply Slim and enter the weight loss challenge. 

Or leave your email address in the comments section below and I will give you the details of my distributor in Johannesburg (I call her my "pusher").  She will help you monitor and motivate your weight loss progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment